images/forum_images/thinker.gif

Racy photos of Barack Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham

member "op-ed" philosophical opinion & electoral debate

Re: Racy photos of Barack Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham

Postby ringotuna » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:26 am

rightwingagenda wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
Loxy3 wrote:edtudo, from angrywhitedude?? This is an idiotic post, in my opinion.

It's also not Ann Dunham. According to Wikipedia, Exotique Magazine, where these pictures were supposedly were published, was in publication from 1955 to 1958. Dunham who would have been aged 13 to 17 at the time, was living in Seattle during those years. The Dunhams moved to Hawaii in 1960, a year after Exotique closed its doors.

So I pose this question for Etudo and Angrywhitedude....How could Dunham have posed for photographs at Frank Marshall Davis's house AFTER 1960 and had those photos published years earlier between 1955 and 1958?

Shame on you etudo...this is beneath contempt.

The photos, taken at Frank Marshall Davis’ house in Honolulu, appeared in Bizarre Life, Exotique, Secret Pleasures, and Battling Babes.

Time travel has not been invented yet.
If you can’t express yourself in less than 70 characters then you prob
ringotuna

Postby tsalagi1 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:30 am

Still waiting on Edtudo to reply here...way to go on that research ringo..
tsalagi1

Postby bajazet » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:34 am

Loxy3 wrote:edtudo, from angrywhitedude?? This is an idiotic post, in my opinion.

Yea this is simply stupid in my opinion...
bajazet

Postby bajazet » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:39 am

Loxy3 wrote:
gavinb wrote:The woman in the photos is NOT Ann Dunham; Barack Obama's mother. Republicans have reached an all time low of sleazy gutter tactics with their slander campaign against the president. Have you no sense of decency?

seriously, you are going to make a blanket statement like that? You simply missed our condemning it here, right? Oh, that's right, no you didn't. It is what you like to do-slander. Or is it? Tell us, gavin.

This is that partisan hackery that makes me sick to my stomach, Loxy. Some weirdo throws out a blanket statement and doesnt even realize that he has made himself look foolish in the process....lol! The weird thing is....is that even if these photos were accurate...who cares? Of all the things Hussein can be targeted for.....his mother in sexy photos? Good Lord!
bajazet

Postby dem4life » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:02 am

ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:Reading the comments in the link edtudo provided paints a very poor portrait of the gop...

Don't be stupid d. Etudo and the morons on that site are outlyers.

I believe that's wishful thinking. While I applaud you for speaking up, I believe you are in the minority when it comes to the gop's real feelings concerning President Obama and anything to do with him...

Sorry, but neither the GOP or reality are measured by "what you believe".

All you have to do to get an idea of what the gop is like is look at the cons who post at this site. Throw in the fact that 66% of republicans believe President Obama was born in another country and we have a pretty good idea what the gop is like nowadays...
The dead batteries were given out free of charge.
dem4life

Postby dem4life » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 am

bajazet wrote:
Loxy3 wrote:
gavinb wrote:The woman in the photos is NOT Ann Dunham; Barack Obama's mother. Republicans have reached an all time low of sleazy gutter tactics with their slander campaign against the president. Have you no sense of decency?

seriously, you are going to make a blanket statement like that? You simply missed our condemning it here, right? Oh, that's right, no you didn't. It is what you like to do-slander. Or is it? Tell us, gavin.

This is that partisan hackery that makes me sick to my stomach, Loxy. Some weirdo throws out a blanket statement and doesnt even realize that he has made himself look foolish in the process....lol! The weird thing is....is that even if these photos were accurate...who cares? Of all the things Hussein can be targeted for.....his mother in sexy photos? Good Lord!

They're not. Just more wishful thinking by many of your fellow cons...
dem4life

Postby madmex1966 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:08 am

Should this be moved to UU?
Conservatives hate us for our freedoms.
madmex1966

Postby dem4life » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:11 am

I'm surprised rwa hasn't asked that it be moved or closed...
dem4life

Postby ringotuna » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 pm

dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:Reading the comments in the link edtudo provided paints a very poor portrait of the gop...

I believe that's wishful thinking. While I applaud you for speaking up, I believe you are in the minority when it comes to the gop's real feelings concerning President Obama and anything to do with him...

All you have to do to get an idea of what the gop is like is look at the cons who post at this site. Throw in the fact that 66% of republicans believe President Obama was born in another country and we have a pretty good idea what the gop is like nowadays...

Sorry d4 but looking at the GOP through your tainted eyes is no more honest than looking at the DNC through etudo's.
ringotuna

Postby dem4life » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:37 pm

ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:

Sorry d4 but looking at the GOP through your tainted eyes is no more honest than looking at the DNC through etudo's.

Why do you think 2/3 of republicans believe President Obama wasn't born in the Unites States...
dem4life

Postby ringotuna » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:39 pm

dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:

Why do you think 2/3 of republicans believe President Obama wasn't born in the Unites States...

show me a link please...I'll have a looksee.
ringotuna

Postby edro14 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Dr B wrote:This might explain why Obama holds such rage and disrespect toward women.

Are just one angry white woman?
edro14

Postby dem4life » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:44 pm

ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=222784
dem4life

Postby ringotuna » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:53 pm

dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:

Pardon me, I should have been more clear...Do you have a credible source for this 66%?

Seriously Cenk Uygur? TYT? They're nothing more than the slicked up version of etudo's Angrywhiteguy. These clowns define leftwing kool-aid. Is that Sean Penn in that video?
ringotuna

Postby dem4life » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:06 pm

ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:

Pardon me, I should have been more clear...Do you have a credible source for this 66%?

Seriously Cenk Uygur? TYT? They're nothing more than the slicked up version of etudo's Angrywhiteguy. These clowns define leftwing kool-aid. Is that Sean Penn in that video?

Here you go. The original source...
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~benv/files/po ... y%20ID.pdf
You'll have to scroll down to Q64
dem4life

Postby ringotuna » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:24 pm

dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:

These are the very highest figures I've seen. Not sure if I buy it. YouGov uses questionable methods, relying on static groups of paid respondents on the internet.
ringotuna

Postby tremo » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:51 pm

More lunacy, bigotry, racism and hate from the right wingnuts.
Fixed News > Where lobotomized CONs go for their BS and propaganda
tremo

Postby dem4life » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:39 pm

ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:
dem4life wrote:
ringotuna wrote:

These are the very highest figures I've seen. Not sure if I buy it. YouGov uses questionable methods, relying on static groups of paid respondents on the internet.

Using this site as an example of cons who believe President Obama wasn't born in the U.S., I can only think of 3 who post here regularly that know he was born in Hawaii...
dem4life

Previous

Return to Op EDITORIALS: personal & political governance